By: Patriot, Laura, PA0304
I have gained much from working through the God and Life program. It has helped me to learn how to apply the Bible to my life. I know that I want to keep God first in my life, and I have a few personal goals towards helping me do that.
To nurture my relationship with Christ, I will:
- Continue to read my Bible daily, as I have been doing for the God and Life requirement.
- Pray throughout the day more often. I want to improve in my prayer life.
I also want to grow in service to others. I will accomplish this by:
- Becoming more involved with my youth group. I have only been in my youth group for a short time, but I would like to do more – like attending Bible Study, being on a committee, or helping run anything in which extra hands are needed.
- Getting involved with some kind of missions work at my church, most likely local missions.
- Finding more opportunities for service projects/hours to help others. I enjoy serving others, and I want to look for more ways to do it.
Click below to view my presentation on the God and Life Religious Recognition
How will you nurture your relationship with Christ?